167 State Street
Rutland, VT 05701
Phone: (802) 786-5830
Fax: (802) 786-5843
Marble Valley is anchored by its historic wall, constructed with locally quarried marble and faced with brick. This wall, built in 1878, is the only remaining remnant of the Rutland House of Correction that stood on the same spot until the 1970s.
Superintendent: Sharon Nykiel
Assistant Superintendent: Vacant
Security and Operations Supervisor: Vacant
Living Unit Supervisor: Keith Heald
Facility ADA Coordinator: Sharon Nykiel Back up: Vacant
Join our Emergency Notification Network
Information about visiting rules and procedures can be found in the Department's Administrative Directive on Inmate Visits.
- A-unit Lower: Sunday, 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- A-unit Upper: Sunday, 2:40 pm - 3:40 pm
- B-unit Lower: Saturday, 8:15 am - 9:15 am
- B-unit Upper: Saturday, 9:35 am - 10:35 am
- C-unit Lower: Saturday, 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- C-unit Upper: Saturday, 2:40 pm - 3:40 pm
- D-unit Lower: Sunday, 8:15 am - 9:15 am
- D-unit Upper: Sunday, 9:35 am - 10:35 am
Facility Visitation Rules
Current rules for visitation that applies to all Correctional Facilities in Vermont.