The Vermont Department of Corrections has six correctional facilities at locations throughout the state.
- Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility (CRCF) - South Burlington
- Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility (MVRCF) - Rutland
- Northeast Correctional Complex (NERCF & CCWC) - St. Johnsbury
- Northern State Correctional Facility (NSCF) - Newport
- Northwest State Correctional Facility (NWSCF) - Swanton
- Southern State Correctional Facility (SSCF) - Springfield
Facility Visitation Rules
In-person visitation is suspended until further notice. Please see the COVID-19 Information Page for more information.
The Department of Corrections provides confidential attorney lines at each facility. The lines require PIN access; one PIN provides access to all facilities.
Attorneys seeking a PIN to contact clients should email Cheryl Elovirta at email@example.com to be granted access and should include a copy of their Bar Card in the email.