The Victim Services Program of the Vermont Department of CorrectionsUp one level
The Victim Services of the Vermont Department of Corrections provides a wide range of services to individual when the offender in their case is in the custody of or being supervised by the Department of Corrections. Services include providing information, support, release planning assistance, support groups, an Apology Letter Bank, the VAN Service (automated notification) a Victim Offender Dialogue Program and a Victim Impact Program. For more information call 800-810-1847.
- List of Services
- Victim Services Brochure
- Description of the services offered by the Victim Services Program
- DUI Victim Impact Panel Participation
- The DUI Victim Impact Panel program is an awareness program for offenders convicted of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Victim Offender Dialogue Program
- The Victim Offender Dialogue (VOD) Program is a service provided by the Victim Services Program to victims who are interested in meeting with the offender in their case. Participation in this program is victim-initiated, victim-centered and voluntary on the part of the victim and offender.
- Saving a Place at the Table
- Saving a Place at the Table is a victims' awareness exhibit featuring place settings and personal items donated from crime victim survivors and family members. The exhibit is available to community groups and schools. Anyone interested in donating a place setting or scheduling the exhibit should contact Amy Holloway at 800-810-1847 or email@example.com
- Apology Letter Bank Brochure
- Parole Board Brochure